Howard James Recruitment & Training are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
By giving us your personal information, directly or through third parties, and using any products or services that we provide, you are accepting and consenting to our processing of your personal information in accordance with the practices described in this policy.
We may need to update this policy to reflect any changes to our business from time to time. Please check this policy regularly to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
WHO ARE WE
We are Howard James Recruitment Consultancy Limited trading as Howard James Recruitment & Training incorporated in England and Wales with company number 9470643. Our registered office is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
In this policy we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us”, “our” and “The Agency”.
The Agency is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information we have collected from you.
If you have any questions, or want more details about how we use your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following personal information from you:
– your name
– your title
– your address
– your contact telephone number(s)
– your contact email address(es)
– any personal information that you disclose to us in letters, requests for information, emails and/or telephone conversations between us.
– If you are applying as a temporary worker we will collect “Right to Work” information as is necessary by law, including BACS form, Pre Employment Health Declaration form, Contract For Services, HMRC Starter Form, Right to Work Documentation (Passport or Birth Certificate and Permanent NI Number), Reference Information. Depending on the contact your working on additional information may be collected including Consent to Drug and Alcohol Screening, Consent to Search, Authorisation for release/exchange of confidential information.
– If you are a sub-contractor who works for us, your bank account and national insurance details.
– Your next of kin and emergency contact details (where applicable)
– If you are applying for an employment opportunity with us, such information as you may disclose relating to your qualifications, career record and relevant experience, as well as any other personal information you consider to be relevant.
As well as personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number) we may collect sensitive personal information (also known as special categories of data), about your health, such as any disabilities.
We use this data to ensure that any role(s) are suitable for your needs, or to enable us to pay you if you are a sub-contractor working with us or to consider you for employment opportunities that we may have if you have applied for a position with us. the information we collect will enable us to act in your and our interests in the event of a health and safety incident.
We will ask for your specific informed consent at the time of collecting sensitive data. Where you provide consent for us to process sensitive personal information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
– When you use our website to request information or for us to contact you by telephone, post and/or email about our products, developments and offers.
– When you talk to us on the phone or face to face when you visit one of our offices and request information or for us to contact you by telephone, post and/or email about our products and services.
– When you contact us via the Howard James website to register your interest our products and services.
– When you fill in one of our forms.
– When you contact us by email or other electronic means or by letter.
– When you are engaged as a sub-contractor or are required to complete an induction form when you work on or visit one of our construction sites.
If you apply directly for positions advertised or make enquiries about opportunities that might be available with us
If you take part in any competitions or promotions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
From websites in the recruitment industry that refer your personal information to us so that we can send you information about our products, services and offers, or so that we can contact you by telephone, post and/or email about our products, services and offers, websites such as Totaljobs, LinkedIn, Reed and Indeed.
IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you choose not to give us your personal information, it may mean that we cannot provide our products or services to you or employ you to work for us.
We will only collect the personal information that we need to be able to provide a service to you or to enable you to work for us.
When we ask you for information, we will make it clear why we need it. Any data collection that is optional will be made clear at the point of collection.
If you provide any personal information relating to another person, normally for references purposes, we assume that you do so with their full knowledge and consent.